You must have the specific skills and behavioral traits required to fulfill the needs of the employer. The Interview Team assessment and testing modules identify your specific skills and behavioral traits. When planning your employment campaign, these skills and behavioral traits are consistently embedded in your cover letter, resume, and employment application.
During your interviews, you will continue to emphasize your skills and behavioral traits in your answers and your body language. When the hiring manager asks, “why should I hire you over other qualified candidates?” he or she will have no doubt why you are the logical choice.
This level of self confidence is not easy to attain. However, when you know who you are and why you are the best candidate for the position, you will radiate a level of confidence that is contagious. Get the Interview Team advantage today!
Purchase Assessment and Review 1.1 WAR-1 for $213
Overview: includes Interview Team’s exclusive behavioral trait, critical skill and career goal self-assessment and questionnaire. Includes phone consultation to review and evaluate your current resume and interview skills. Package includes –
- Self-assessment designed to identify your strengths, weaknesses, and marketable skills
- Comprehensive written evaluation of your self-assessment
- :45 minute phone consultation to review your self-assessment, resume documents, interview skills and career goals
- Comprehensive written evaluation and recommendation report based on your resume document and interview skills review, within 24 hours
- :15 minute follow-up phone consultation to review evaluation and recommendations
- 10 days of access to your coach via e-mail to address any assessment, resume or interview issues
Have questions? Please CONTACT US TODAY